Organic Cotton is a natural fiber, that comes from the cotton plant, produced to organic agricultural standards.
- No toxic chemicals are used in the growing of organic cotton
- Better health for farmers, since they are not exposed to toxic chemicals in the field or through their food and water supply
- Reducing poverty for cotton farmers and workers on cotton farms through higher yields
- The farming methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems
- High usage of water
- The cost is higher than conventional cotton